• BO - Vampire Sleep Caller - updated
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
As the short description already states, this is an updated version of Monique's Vampire Sleep Caller, which also recognizes the SÖMNIG Vampire Sleeper by the Coffin Crew.

UPDATE, March 28th, 2016: Long time no blêh! But here we are again. This time to mention that in addition to what was already covered, darkness will now also touch CrabOfDoom's Bare Bones Deep Sleeper (single bed coffin only), added in response to Artemida's request.

UPDATE, March 30th, 2016: There is word that the code for CoD's Bare Bones coffin doesn't work. Please report your findings.

UPDATE, May 16th, 2016: Since nobody has corrected me, saying that the mod *does* work with the Bare Bones coffin, I've taken another look and made modifications. I do need feedback on whether or not this works for anyone.

Credits: All thanks go to Monique, who created the original version. My contribution was minor.
Additional special thanks go to the Coffin Crew.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Vampire Sleep Caller - updated Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 936 bytes | File Name BO - Vampire Sleep Caller - updated v2.01.zip | # of Downloads 2,890
File Updated 16-05-2016

Comments
#2 09-08-2012
thank you thank you. The cherry on top.

#3 09-08-2012
My pleasure, Lee. All my pleasure. Hardly any work, and still a new upload! Tongue

#4 09-08-2012
Yay, thank you BO!! It would've been SO frustrating not to have a mod like this for our new vampire bed after using Monique's original with the Maxis coffins. Your contribution is much appreciated, no matter how simple you may think it was to make. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option