Sex Pistols set
#31 31-08-2012 
Yeah, I agree it's getting somewhat heavy, but it won't go further. I've given my arguments, all of them Smile I was not confused, though Tongue

#32 31-08-2012 
Reading

Uh. Right. First of all, yay for making a working mesh! I know nothing about TS3 meshing, but for the textures I think the black looks too black. Should always avoid using 100% pure black in game since that looks weird with the game lighting. So I'd make it a little bit lighter and make sure it has some texture. The logo seems blurry too, although Sims 3 seems to be blurry in general so I'm not sure if that's fixable. It's a good start though, congrats on getting it to work!

#33 31-08-2012 
Yea...got a tad off-topic there. Blush
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#34 01-09-2012 
  • Another Youngin
fanseelamb;16163 Wrote:Reading

Uh. Right. First of all, yay for making a working mesh! I know nothing about TS3 meshing, but for the textures I think the black looks too black. Should always avoid using 100% pure black in game since that looks weird with the game lighting. So I'd make it a little bit lighter and make sure it has some texture. The logo seems blurry too, although Sims 3 seems to be blurry in general so I'm not sure if that's fixable. It's a good start though, congrats on getting it to work!

Well, the logo is blurry because of my graphics card, and my graphics settings (so I need feedback of people with good graphics). I'll change the presets to a non-too-black black, thankyou for the tip!

#35 01-09-2012 
  • Another Youngin
Updated according to fansee's tip!

Sorry, that is a members only option