#1 11-09-2012 
Ok This is the new Improvements

The Back

Side Showing dirrent Roof Gable

Roof showing more smoother look??

Same for the other side

FloorPlan of 2nd Level

Showing 2nd level with walls down..

Could you please tell me if there is too much wasted space on this floor Thank's for your time Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#2 11-09-2012 
Yup - definitely an improvement! I'd download that house and not change a thing! Smile
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#3 11-09-2012 
Yes, but can we see a few more pictures of the roof please. Top down would be good and from all sides Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#4 11-09-2012 
Yep you sure can I am loading up Sims as I type Smile
Cheeky, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Sep 2012.

#5 11-09-2012 
Karen Lorraine;16371 Wrote:Yes, but can we see a few more pictures of the roof please. Top down would be good and from all sides Smile
As requested Kaz Big Grin Now what ya think G/f ??

celebkiriedhel;16370 Wrote:Yup - definitely an improvement! I'd download that house and not change a thing! Smile
Woohooo that makes me feel very proud Thx Celebkiriedhel Big Grin

#6 11-09-2012 
Is that little triangular bit of wood because of the CFE? Can't decide if I like it or not.

On the third picture, can you stop the roof going all the way through to the back of the house and see what that looks like?

It definitely looks much better Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#7 11-09-2012 
Karen Lorraine;16378 Wrote:Is that little triangular bit of wood because of the CFE? Can't decide if I like it or not.

On the third picture, can you stop the roof going all the way through to the back of the house and see what that looks like?

It definitely looks much better Smile
That little triangle is the wallpaper Kaz it's the bottom strip..and it slopes like that.I suppose just plain wallpaper or plain paint it wont show up at all, so with a couple of click's you can change itBig Grin Also with the roof I can't stop it doing that I have no idea why,even stopping it 1 square short it alway's adds that little bit more itself Must be CFE I don't know,but thank's for the comments Kaz Wink

#8 11-09-2012 
You need to use two roof types. On the bit that will "cut through" use a hipped roof, so it sticks out into the crosspiece but blends into the other roof. Then, use a "normal" roof on the crosspiece and pull over the hipped roof so that the outside edge is a gable and the inner bit that intersects is a hip. Then it will look seamless on the side.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#9 11-09-2012 
leefish;16380 Wrote:You need to use two roof types. On the bit that will "cut through" use a hipped roof, so it sticks out into the crosspiece but blends into the other roof. Then, use a "normal" roof on the crosspiece and pull over the hipped roof so that the outside edge is a gable and the inner bit that intersects is a hip. Then it will look seamless on the side.
Ok,will load up today and give it my best shot,but I doubt I can do that I am hopeless at the roof I'm afraid Sad but Thank's Lee very much for helping me Smile

#10 11-09-2012 
Its really hard to explain - I think I used a roof like that on my Flibbering Depths house on MTS. It does work though.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

Sorry, that is a members only option