sims2 #1
Hi all, this is my first upload on a site web, I hope that there will be no errors or problems Confused

I wanted to build a condominium-style, in ground floor there are 2 box garage, building's entrance and there is 1 elevator.

On each floor there are two apartments and 8 balconies in total (2 for each apartment).

Important about renting furnished: just you start new game with your family you have to use this cheat:
  1. ctrl+shift+c and type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
  2. press shift + click on the door of the apartment you wish to rent and choose "Rent Furnished"

In this way you have furnished apartment.

wave

You may:
  • Include my objects with lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
You may not:
  • Share the files as downloads
Recolours:
  • You may not include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.
  • Please let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.

Screenshots
4Apartments Screenshot 4Apartments Screenshot 4Apartments Screenshot 4Apartments Screenshot 4Apartments Screenshot 4Apartments Screenshot 4Apartments Screenshot 4Apartments Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 2.27 MB | File Name 4Apartments.rar | # of Downloads 110  

Comments
#13 01-03-2013
I really like this from the pics, especially the size of each unit. It's hard to find nice sized apartments for families and which also have room for all the extras that they tend to accumulate. Thank you! Looking forward to checking this out ingame.

#14 01-03-2013
Thank you twerplina Blush

Sorry, that is a members only option