• Photo Booth Frame **Updated**
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Here's a default replacement frame for the photo booth pictures. They're a bit cheaper looking than the original frames but look nicer (I think) when you group them together on a wall.

[Image: cover.jpg]

Features:
  • New Frame & Texture
  • Decorative Placement Enabled
  • Shiftable

Update:
11-6-2012 Added a second option. Pick one default replacement file, you can't have both.

[Image: defaults2.jpg]

Poly Counts:
Wall: 196 Faces
Table: 214 Faces

Version 2:
Wall: 228
Table: 182

Additional Credits:
SimPE, Gimp 2.8, Milkshape, Wings 3D, and leefish for being awesome. Smile

You're welcome to use anything of mine, no matter where it's from, however you'd like.

Screenshots
Photo Booth Frame **Updated** Screenshot Photo Booth Frame **Updated** Screenshot Photo Booth Frame **Updated** Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 19.11 KB | File Name HW_photobooth-frame_DEFAULT.zip | # of Downloads 1,072  
Filesize 39.97 KB | File Name HW_photobooth_frame_DEFAULT_2ndVerserion.zip | # of Downloads 1,885  

Comments
#5 05-11-2012
Yes!!! Now I can use the photo booth. Thanks! Big Grin

#6 05-11-2012
At the risk of sounding repetitive- Yes! Much better. Smile Will be added to my defaults folder soon as I'm done typing this, lol. Thanks HW.

#7 05-11-2012
Thanks, glad you guys like it. Smile I really wanted to change the layout of the pictures themselves so I could have a properly matted frame for the SHT photo booth but this was the best I could come up with.

#8 05-11-2012
Very nice! I agree with everybody else, this is much better than the original. Smile Hi ho, into my Downloads folder you go!

Sorry, that is a members only option