• OpenMe Door & Windows in AL Wood Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
3 Apartment Life wood recolours of the Nightlife OpenMe Door, Arch & Windows. Clear glass included with the Darkwood door and window. The door recolours the arch and the single window recolours the double window.

Plants used in the screenshots are by macarossi and can be found HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]

All files have been compressed and tested in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
OpenMe Door & Windows in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OpenMe Door & Windows in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OpenMe Door & Windows in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OpenMe Door & Windows in AL Wood Colours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 364.95 KB | File Name OpenMe Door&Windows-ALWood-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 497  

Comments
#2 04-02-2013
I keep wondering if one day my game is just going to explode, with all the custom content I download it must be a matter of time. Until then though, please keep the AL Wood colours coming. Smile

#3 04-02-2013
Thank you Michelle Smile

#4 05-02-2013
I should have added these links to the original post...sorry.

Our very own Lee has been very busy making additional 'OpenMe' doors and windows they can be found HERE, HERE & HERE.

Jon (TheNinthWave) has done a couple of new versions of the door, you will find them HERE and HERE.

Windkeeper has also added a couple of doors and windows to the collection, found HERE & HERE.

@ Xander, I'll keep going as long as I can, it's my goal to eventually recolour all Maxis objects in these 3 colours. Whether I reach that goal depends on how bored I get also my healthy and fitness.

Sorry, that is a members only option