sims2 #1
Welcome to the Ruberry Apartments.

[Image: thumb640x480]

The apartment building was designed with the young professional in mind and benefits from six fully furnished and decorated, modern apartments. Four of the apartments contain one double bedroom with an open plan living/kitchen area and two of the apartments are designed for sharers, benefiting from two double bedrooms (The penthouse apartment has its own private rooftop terrace!). It also boasts a gym, bar, games and computer rooms and a roof top terrace.

[Image: thumb640x480]

I hope you enjoy this modern apartment complex.

Some of the beds will require Simlogical’s Inaccessible hack if you should want to use them as double beds. It can be found here http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...s2_Sleeping.htm

Rent: 1,417 – 4,566
Lot size: 3x1

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot The Ruberry Apartments - No CC Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.46 MB | File Name The Ruberry Apartments.rar | # of Downloads 192  

Comments
#2 09-02-2013
It's really awesome, Karen! Compliments Smile

#3 09-02-2013
Thank you, Deb Smile

#4 09-02-2013
Great floor plan and colour scheme in each apartment, looks amazing, thanks Karen. Heart
Quick question, are the stairs leading to the private rooftop terrace enclosed, to protect from the weather?

Sorry, that is a members only option