• Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug
  • Creator: Mixedup
sims2 #1
Taking screen shots of things on solid backgrounds just got a whole lot easier thanks to this bit of custom content. It is a giant background that you put down and it is made up of 1 solid colour. When you place it on the ground it only takes up 3 tiles of space and it comes in a variety of colours to choose from.

Seeing how it is a rug it needs whatever expansion pack that introduced rugs. I'll edit it when I remember.

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#9 03-03-2013
Great find, Xander, and thanks Kiri for the additional link! Big Grin I love CuriousB's colours. Me, I usually take my screenshots against one of iCad's plasters and on one of MissPiggi's carpets, may she rest in peace. This will be so much easier!

I think rugs came with NL, but I'm not 100% sure.

@Michelle, 16x16?! I have things with transparent textures bigger than that! Tongue (Which admittedly is a waste of space since they certainly don't need it, but yeah, I wouldn't expect something like this to have that tiny a texture, either.)

Sorry, that is a members only option