sims2 #1
At Autumn Winds we take pride in our comfortable and loving environment with stain resistant carpets and double glazed windows. Now elderly loved ones can be independent yet cared for.

The Rooms
The home has five bedrooms, 3 double and 2 single. Each room has its own private bathroom and comfy seating area with a bookcase and television.
Privacy is assured with lockable doors.

Activities
Mahjong, 'Bingo', 2 hot tubs, 2 chess sets and 3 easels and a piano.
There is room for a bird cage or a fish tank or some kind of pet. (not included)

Facilities
Office
Kitchen
Dining room overlooking the fountain
Public toilets

I needed a small retirement home for my integrated hood, so I decided to make this cc free to make this easy to download.
This is best played with a care taker who uses one of the rooms. They can lock the office for themselves to keep residents and visitors out.
The care taker does the cooking with the elders keeping their own room’s tidy, unless you have a mod that allows NPC’s to entre. Elders need to lock their doors to keep their rooms private with couples taking one door each. If you only have single elders simply take away the second door on the double rooms. The play tested copy is not the uploaded lot. The uploaded lot has not had sims moved in.

Screenshots
Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot Autumn Winds-Retirement Home Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 696.7 KB | File Name AutumnWinds-RetirementHome.rar | # of Downloads 198
File Updated 13-08-2013

Comments
#9 13-03-2013
I really like the look of this - and no CC, yay! And the seniors seem to be having fun, too. Smile

#10 13-03-2013
I've had way more fun playing this then I thought I would. The old bird with long hair got a date drop from networking and snagged herself a blond toy boy. LOl!

Sorry, that is a members only option