• Floppy All-Ages Hair and Matching Sideburns
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I made some hair and am pretty pleased with it. Perhaps someone here would also enjoy it. There are matching sideburns too. Details below!

[Image: lincolnhair-group.jpg]

Lincoln Hair
  • all ages; new mesh [826 polys]
  • 7 colours plus elder grey; need black hair for grey to work
  • colour-binned and family-linked [all colours in same family]
  • compressorized
  • make sure your game settings are on high sim/object detail for it to work properly

Lincoln Sideburns
  • 2 styles - short and long
  • colour-binned and family-linked [2 families - one for the standard colours and one for the extra shades]
  • compressorized

Enjoy!

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Floppy All-Ages Hair and Matching Sideburns Screenshot Floppy All-Ages Hair and Matching Sideburns Screenshot Floppy All-Ages Hair and Matching Sideburns Screenshot Floppy All-Ages Hair and Matching Sideburns Screenshot Floppy All-Ages Hair and Matching Sideburns Screenshot Floppy All-Ages Hair and Matching Sideburns Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 1.41 MB | File Name fanseelamb -- Lincoln Hair [all ages] -- MESH + 7 Colours.rar | # of Downloads 875  
Filesize 153.39 KB | File Name fanseelamb -- Lincoln Sideburns [long] -- 7 Colours.rar | # of Downloads 468  
Filesize 144.56 KB | File Name fanseelamb -- Lincoln Sideburns [short] -- 7 Colours.rar | # of Downloads 480  
Comments
#5 29-04-2013
Fansee herself said it best: yay hair! Into my Downloads folder and onto my Sims it goes! Big Grin

#6 29-04-2013
Great new hair Fansee. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option