• Open Me Windows & Double Colonial Door
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
The door is a remesh of the base game interior colonial door, and is base game compatible.

It is a fabulously cheap 400 simoleons, and it is repository linked to the original door and so picks up any recolours you may have of that door in your downloads folder.

The 3 tile window is repository linked to the NL window and so will pick up any recolours of the Open Me window you have in your downloads folder.
PRICE 210 simoleons, requires NightLife EP

The tall window is a repositioning of an original remesh by Windkeeper; her original window (which was a remesh of a Maxis original) can be found on TSR. This is just a 2 tile version of that mesh and I have credited Windkeeper's work in the object. This window is repository linked to the NL window and so will pick up any recolours of the Open Me window you have in your downloads folder.
PRICE 180 simoleons, requires NightLife EP

Polygon Counts:
Double Colonial Door Straight & Diagonal = 772 polys
OpenMe Window Tall 2 tiles Straight & Diagonal = 872 polys
OpenMe Window 3 tiles Straight & Diagonal = 1240 polys

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Open Me Windows & Double Colonial Door Screenshot Open Me Windows & Double Colonial Door Screenshot Open Me Windows & Double Colonial Door Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 108.01 KB | File Name leefish_openmewindowscolonialdoor.rar | # of Downloads 1,306  

Comments
#5 30-05-2013
Gorgeous! I love these.

#6 04-06-2013
It's good to see this because I haven't seen it before, there are so many things there it's hard to keep track sometimes.

#7 05-06-2013
Yup. MTS is huge Big Grin

I just posted this cos I needed SOMETHING to test with - usually I don't post on both sites.

#8 26-10-2014
Tickle me pink! More holes... Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option