Sims 4 News of the Day
#51 14-10-2013 
I'm really looking forward to updates about other sims 4 game play, e.g., neighbourhoods, what former expansions will be included in the base game, skilling panels (I do prefer TS3 skilling and hope they implement it in TS4), career options, and I would love to see some furniture and previews. 2014 is approaching, so I'm guessing some new sneak peeks should be coming soon woot~✰ I wonder how different the final product will look from the preview, and speaking of which, for those feeling nostalgic:

Original TS2 preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9u1zMCos8w (wish they kept the shirt ripping animation!)
Original TS3 preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPnK9JHoddc

Thank you always for posting here, Honeywell!

#52 16-10-2013 
I love the Sims 2 trailer! Big Grin And it's my pleasure to post here -- I just with I had something to post.

The consensus seems to be that once the last expansion pack is released for Sims 3 we can expect more Sims 4 news. I hope so. I'm interested in everything, of course, but one of the things I really want to see -- that I can't believe we haven't been shown yet -- is the other life stages!

* Honeywell prays the babies and toddlers aren't hideous

#53 16-10-2013 
Indeed. Show me the sims EA. All of the ages.

#54 22-10-2013 
Brace yourselves. Big Sims 4 spoiler from Into The Future ahead...

Tuesday, October 22nd

[Image: tumblr_mv1vf0dQ7j1sh6xelo1_1280.jpg]

#55 22-10-2013 
* leefish braces self

#56 22-10-2013 
Well it's a good thing you braced yourself because there actually is news.

[Image: tumblr_mv2ww9VuFV1sh6xelo1_1280.jpg]

THE SIMS 4 SHIPPING IN AUTUMN 2014 -- EA

#57 22-10-2013 
WHOA. AUTUMN?

so if we preorder when do they take the money? On order or ship?

#58 22-10-2013 
Autumn is good. Sims 2 came out in Autumn. Autumn gives them more time to work on the game - like maybe a whole year! And it's good timing for holiday presents. And it's my favourite time of the year.

* fanseelamb is pleased

#59 22-10-2013 
fansee-lamb. Is that - HOPE - I detect??

* leefish is deeply shocked

#60 22-10-2013 
NO! Of course not. We are phlegmatic.

* fanseelamb remains phlegmatic

Actually it is slight relief. When they very first announced Sims 4 was coming, I assumed it would come out in Autumn because Sims 2 came out in Autumn and anything else seemed too soon. Especially when they later said it would come out in March and the game was clearly nowhere near ready. So I am relieved that they have more time to work on the game, and that we have more time to enjoy Sims 2 or Sims 3 - there are new Sims 3 EPs still coming out after all.

Sorry, that is a members only option