Sims 4 News of the Day
#61 22-10-2013 
Yes, because what we saw so far I thought March? Gonna be the biggest bag of fail in the universe ever. So yes that is a relief.

#62 22-10-2013 
I'm happy about it too. I really hope there's some time in the schedule to edit and revise and this extension isn't just the bare minimum they needed to get a finished game out the door.

#63 23-10-2013 
(22-10-2013 06:59 PM)leefish Wrote:  WHOA. AUTUMN?

so if we preorder when do they take the money? On order or ship?

I haven't been charged yet, so I'm guessing the charge is made when the product becomes available. I ordered from the Origin site though... that might make a difference???

I'm keen on the Autumn release, and glad to get a solid date finally. The later release date will hopefully lend itself to improved development for what is going to be the core game.

#64 05-11-2013 
There's no news and hasn't been for awhile but I came across this video of Games Week that's in Italian and thought of deb. Big Grin

http://www.everyeye.it/video/pc/the-sims...ta-2_12328

Quote:Posted by Andrea Vanon on 05/11/2013 at 13:04
In the curious frame of the kitchen of The Sims 4 held at the Games Week in Milan, Marcella Morcio, Junior Product Manager at Electronic Arts, told us the succulent recipe for 'cooking' the highly anticipated new chapter of the management Maxis.

If this is the first you're hearing about it, Games Week was a game conference in Italy. The Sims 4 wasn't presented but they answered questions and handed out promotional items. There's a few links and some pictures on my blog, A little bit of The Sims 4 turned up at Games Week 2013.

[Image: tumblr_mvsqjyocKV1siy8kqo1_1280.jpg]
And here's a new picture from the event I found the other day that I haven't posted yet.

#65 07-12-2013 
EA employees still aren't allowed to talk about the Sims 4 so there's no news but there was a Sims 4 display last month at Madrid's Games Week! No news or not people are still pre-ordering The Sims 4 which is pretty impressive considering the halted marketing campaign. Very underwhelming, I know, but Sims 4 stuff is hard to come by these days!

#66 08-12-2013 
What happened? Why did they go mum? Is it because of all the new TS3 stuff they've been selling? Would TS4 hype lower TS3 sales? Anyway, that's too bad.

I have a TS4 question... can you find out if the characters from the commercial and marketing campaign going to be in the game?

I am going to be crushed if they aren't because I think the current TS4 characters are amazing and really want to play them (especially this guy and the adorable blond girl in the commercial), and it looks like the CAS is going to be way too variable with its tactile customization to create exact reproductions.

#67 09-12-2013 
(08-12-2013 05:45 PM)nanashi Wrote:  What happened? Why did they go mum? Is it because of all the new TS3 stuff they've been selling? Would TS4 hype lower TS3 sales? Anyway, that's too bad.

I have a TS4 question... can you find out if the characters from the commercial and marketing campaign going to be in the game?

I am going to be crushed if they aren't because I think the current TS4 characters are amazing and really want to play them (especially this guy and the adorable blond girl in the commercial), and it looks like the CAS is going to be way too variable with its tactile customization to create exact reproductions.

I would love those characters to ship with the game too! I asked on Twitter and will let you know if I get a reply. If not, I'll ask again in a few months when the promotion starts back up again. Smile

#68 14-12-2013 
There's a few things worth mentioning this week! There's an Easter Egg in Roaring Heights for The Sims 4. Lee told me about it this morning -- pretty neat huh? It's a relief of Sims 4 renders on City Hall. SimGuruAmy is auctioning off some adorable Freezer Bunny quilts signed by the Sims development team for charity and The Sims 4 is going to be at the GDC teaching multitasking -- which makes me hopeful it's as nice as they're saying.

[Image: tumblr_mxsnruakwT1sh6xelo1_500.jpg]
Photo Credit: Black Zekrom

#69 02-01-2014 
Happy New Year -- We have new news! Scant though it may be.

Amazon UK has The Sims 4 Prima guides up for pre-order and they include a short description.

[Image: tumblr_myr37sbMq61siy8kqo1_r1_1280.jpg]

#70 06-01-2014 
Looks like nightlife or at least elements of it will be in the base game. Good job, EA! But... Dec 31st 2014?! (T___T) Want to read it now! Nevertheless, thumbs up for the sneak preview and the heads up that we'll be able to explore and create TS2 downtown-like venues. Big Grin

Honeywell, did you ever find out if the game will come with the promo sims? No worries if you didn't as it doesn't look like the promo has started up again yet.

Sorry, that is a members only option