sims2 #1
Want to go to Uni but don’t want to slum it? Want to live as if it’s a home from home? Your parents are rich? Well look no further! Northview Dorms has it all. All rooms are doubles and some have a mini kitchen so you don’t even have to hike it all the way to the Refectory.

Each room comes with a work station and computer

6 basic dorm rooms (3 for girls, 3 for boys)
2 high-end dorms, both ensuite with mini kitchen
1 luxury penthouse dorm with bathroom, mini kitchen and lounge area

The dorm also boasts:
Gym
Games room
Bar
Disco
Refectory
Computer room
Library
Swimming pool
Car park (deco)

EDIT:I have added a version of the Dorm with the M&G items removed. Apparently if you have Apartment Life lots made with M&G installed will work in your game. Please let me know if there is a problem with this. Obviously because I have removed the M&G items the Dorm will not look exactly as it does in the screenshots. From Lee: 'I was able to install the lot to my AL game. However, absolutely no cc carried with it. Once I had the cc already in my downloads and installed using Clean Installer all was where it should be.'

UPDATE: Lee pointed out that there were no phones, apart from the community phone in the entranceway. Phones are now available on all floors. I have also removed the seating in front of the units in the Refectory and blocked the corner unit with deco items so that food is not left to rot and spoil the environment. Thank you Lee for pointing these things out.

Custom Content Included(Click to View)
Custom Content Not Included(Click to View)
Mod used during build(Click to View)
Suggested mods(Click to View)

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Northfield University Dorms Screenshot Northfield University Dorms Screenshot Northfield University Dorms Screenshot Northfield University Dorms Screenshot Northfield University Dorms Screenshot Northfield University Dorms Screenshot Northfield University Dorms Screenshot Northfield University Dorms Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 2.82 MB | File Name Northview Dorms update 10 Nov 13.rar | # of Downloads 176
File Updated 10-11-2013

Filesize 1.56 MB | File Name Northview Dorms M&G items free update 10 Nov 13.rar | # of Downloads 111
File Updated 10-11-2013

Comments
#9 28-10-2013
not a dorm, mine, but the principle is the same. my rooms needed more details Smile

#10 29-10-2013
This is a really really classy dorm *____* When I saw it, I thought: Man, forget my sims! I want to go back to uni and live here.

#11 04-11-2013
Lol, thanks girls Smile And I know that Ellenia's room at uni was never that tidy Wink

Have added a new version, let me know if there are any problems.

Sorry, that is a members only option