sims3 #1
Not a new item - one from my TS3 past, but its pretty and I always liked it. If I could remember how to get the mesh and textures out I would probably do a TS2 version, but yea....

Anyway, 3 files - table+chair, just table, just chair.

The table has two multipliers and speculars - one with the wood panels on the table end, one without the wood panels so you can have more casting options. I like the wood panels so I did not take them out.

On the chair mapping shot you will see that the checkers do not line up on the edge of the chair seat - this is the way it is mapped, several EA chairs are mapped this way. Some patterns look better than others, most look fine. The three channels is so if you want to give the chair and tables an outside look you can - that way you can use a horizontal wood on the chair back and a vertical on the chair seat.

Poly count, catalog location etc(Click to View)

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot   Basic Dining Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 408.72 KB | File Name BASICS_DININGCOMBO_by_LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 481  
Filesize 144.93 KB | File Name BASE_AMBMatch_DiningChair_by_LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 270  
Filesize 267.89 KB | File Name BASE_GENMatch_2x1Table_by_LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 282  
Comments
#17 28-11-2013
I'm waiting with Nix and Jo, I'm patiently waiting too Big Grin

#18 28-11-2013
*Builds a waiting room with popcorn and arcade games*

I've forgotten how to type in red. Sad

You're doing a great job over at MTS Lee.

#19 05-12-2013
@nanashi - I opened up the file you provided to start on the table. Can I be very cheeky and ask that you extract the multiplier and the mask rather than combining to one png? It would be much easier to make recolors you see.

#20 05-12-2013
Sure no worries, I'll do it tonight after my downloading binge Big Grin

@leefish

update: here you are.

Sorry, that is a members only option