• Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Have you just finished your univeristy degree? Do you want to move out of your parents' home? Would you rather be your own boss instead of being a desk-slave all day? Then these houses are perfect for you! Included are three different residential lots that each cost a maximum of §14.500. They are designed to match my set of business lots, so that your sims can buy a house AND a business within a budget of §20.000. Mix&Match as you wish!

Each lot features:
  • Living room with open-plan kitchen
  • Bathroom
  • Fully furnished bedroom
  • Empty spare bedroom
  • One skilling item
  • Extra decoration depending on price

[Image: thumb640x480]
Minna
Cost: §14.464
Size: 2x2

Lena
Cost: §14.479

Stina
Cost: §14.436

Custom Content Included:
- The "Function of Plate Glass" Window remeshed for Phaenoh by Leefish@MTS

Additional Credits:
Leefish for the gorgeous windows and feedback.
Karen Lorraine and Celebkiriedhel for their support and list-making.
Numenor for AGS.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Homes Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 1.68 MB | File Name SheltersforSalesmen_Residential_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 89  

Comments
#9 08-04-2014
Lovely Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option