• Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Have you just finished your univeristy degree? Do you want to move out of your parents' home? Would you rather be your own boss instead of being a desk-slave all day? Then these businesses are perfect for you! Included are three different community lots that each cost a maximum of §5.500 and are meant to be owned business lots. They are designed to match my set of home lots, so that your sims can buy a house AND a business within a budget of §20.000. Mix&Match as you wish!

[Image: thumb640x480]
Foodie Goodies - Supermarket
Size: 1x1
Price: §5.483
Description: Small supermarket to stock up on your necessities. Included are two vegetable displays and one fridge unit. Plus a seperate toilet so your sim can spend some time selling groceries without needing to go home.

Flying Cupcake - Bakery
Price: §5.496
Description: Small bakery to sell your home-made goodies. Make good use of your oven at home and take the cakes with you in your inventory. Comes with a small seating area and seperate toilet.

Skoob Books - Bookshop
Price: §5.467
Description: Every village needs a bookstore and this is your chance to make your childhood dream come true! Toilet and seating area provided.

Additional Credits:
Karen Lorraine, Leefish and Celebkiriedhel for their support and feedback, especially the reminders about missing wallpaint, sigh.
Numenor for AGS

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses Screenshot Shelters for Salesmen - The Businesses Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 1.11 MB | File Name SheltersforSalesmen_Community_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 72  

Comments
#2 04-04-2014
Love them, so cute Big Grin

#3 04-04-2014
Too cute! Smile

#4 04-04-2014
I love this idea, and the lots are so cute! Gotta admit the hygiene issue does make me squirm a bit - a toilet and no sink at a bakery - these people will be handling my cake! Eek!

Good thing sims don't care about that stuff. Thanks for sharing. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option