• Kookaburra Wood Carvings
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
One day I woke up and decided that I wanted to have more woodland creatures in my game. I honestly don't know why I had this sudden craving, maybe it was this 3-to-2 conversion that kicked my brain into gear. They were sort of meant for the Toddler & Pools month, but are way overdue. I recolored the 'B-stroke'-painting, because there are already a ton of 'A-stroke'-recolors out there so hopefully this will help to clog up the catalog less.

Details:
Name: B-Stroke Painting
Price: §1750

And by popular demand: a skunk and a kookaburra!

[Image: thumb640x480]

Additional Credits:
Images from CLKER - free to use clipart.
Woodtexture made using Woodworkshop.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Kookaburra Wood Carvings Screenshot Kookaburra Wood Carvings Screenshot Kookaburra Wood Carvings Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 1.22 MB | File Name Klaartje_Painting_Kookaburra.zip | # of Downloads 226  
Filesize 243.99 KB | File Name Klaartje_Kookaburra_Extra.zip | # of Downloads 184  

Comments
#5 06-09-2014
Oh alright then Tongue

The white of the skunk doesn't quite match the white paint of the others, I made them some time ago. I tried to match it as best as I could...

#6 06-09-2014
LOL!!! Hattie-pie will be thrilled! She and hubs are out for a little D&D (Daddy-Daughter time) right now, I think I'll load her game and hang this on her wall as a surprise Smile

Thank you, Klaartje Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option