sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Update - 30/01/2015
Michelle kindly informed me that the glass on the MONGSTAD mirror was horribly off. I've remeshed both of the mirrors, since I wasn't entirely happy with the HEMNES either. Please download the new files and let them overwrite the old. I'm sorry Sad

Apparently bathrooms and IKEA mirrors are my thing lately. I was staring at one of my lots and realized that apart from proper two-tile mirrors, the game also lacks a variation of counterheight mirrors (that don't clip the sink or counter). So I went back to my good old IKEA friends. I resized the mesh, made sure the shadows and reflections matched up and texture-linked these to the original IKEA mirrors.

The Details
Hemnes Mirror
Decorative > Mirrors
§ 100
Polycount: 458

Mongstad Mirror
Decorative > Mirrors
§ 100
Polycount: 94

Both tested in a BG+IKEA AGS environment.

If you don't have IKEA, have a look here.

Thanks to:
IgnorantBliss for the awesome tutorial on repo-linking stuff.
Leefish for teaching me about shadows and making me realize how much I'd miss milkshape Tongue

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
IKEA Mirrors Countered Screenshot IKEA Mirrors Countered Screenshot IKEA Mirrors Countered Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 17.25 KB | File Name Klaartje_IKEAMirrorsCountered.zip | # of Downloads 1,239
File Updated 30-01-2015

Comments
#2 12-09-2014
Such a great idea - thank you Big Grin

#3 13-09-2014
Ooh awesome. This is so useful. Thank you, klaar!

#4 13-09-2014
The mirror fish Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option