• Fluffier Long Wavy M&G Hair for Men
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Here's a slightly fluffier version of some hair that came with the Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack. All I did was widen it a bit. It comes in the original Maxis colours plus a darker brown, blond, and red. Mansion & Garden stuff is NOT required.

For Adults, Young Adults, and Elders. The black hair is required for the grey to work. Files are compressed and colour-binned. Poly Count: 1836

Feel free to convert for more ages or females or make defaults or whatever. And if you do any of that please let me know so I can link to it!

March 31, 2015 UPDATE: Added Default-Replacement Version which includes:
  • MESH to replace the M&G hair mesh with this fluffier one. Only replaces the adult, young adult, and elder hair. Other ages are unaffected.
  • Recolours of the M&G hair mesh in my darker brown, blond, and red. This will add recolours for the hair whether or not you use the default-replacement mesh. If you don't use the default-replacement mesh it will just recolour the original flat M&G hair.
  • Default-replacement black hair. I had changed the black a teeny bit in my original upload because the Maxis black looked too dark to me. So here's a default-replacement version of my slightly lighter black. This will change the colour of the black M&G hair whether or not you use the default-replacement mesh. If you don't use the default-replacement mesh it will lighten the original flat M&G hair.

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Fluffier Long Wavy M&G Hair for Men Screenshot Fluffier Long Wavy M&G Hair for Men Screenshot Fluffier Long Wavy M&G Hair for Men Screenshot Fluffier Long Wavy M&G Hair for Men Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 905.13 KB | File Name fanseelamb -- Fluffier Long Wavy M&G Hair for Men - 7Colours + MESH.rar | # of Downloads 1,792  

Filesize 531.35 KB | File Name fanseelamb -- DEFAULT Fluffier Long Wavy M&G Hair for Men - 4Colours + MESH.rar | # of Downloads 490  
Comments
#9 01-04-2015
Yay DR version! Celebrate Thank you!!

#10 16-01-2018
So useful, and it's amazing how much better it looks. Thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option