Hello European Peoples...
#11 07-06-2015 
It is at the moment where I am, Jo Big Grin

#12 08-06-2015 
Hello kiri! I hope you're having a great time!? I recommend the porridge, I do not recommend the Guinness D:

#13 08-06-2015 
I'm not a fan of guinness either. I have had porridge with cinnamon and honey for 2 days running. So tasty. Big Grin

Hugs Shasta!

#14 09-06-2015 
Porridge is like oatmeal? I may have to try cinnamon and honey on it. I like oatmeal, I like cinnamon, I like honey.. ohhhhh, and I have some awesome organic wildflower honey. It tastes so much better than the "plastic bear" honey! Used to have honeycomb too but can't buy that where I live anymore.

* mustluvcatz retrieves lost manners

Have fun Kiri!!! Is this when you're going to meet with people? If so, have fun but not too much fun!

#15 09-06-2015 
porridge and oatmeal are the same I think. Although porridge doesn't have to be oats, it can be other grains. But yeah - oatmeal with honey and cinnamon is very good! Smile

Thanks MLC - I'm having a good time so far. I will be visiting with Nix in a couple of weeks, and with Karen and maybe Klaartje in 3 weeks. This weekend I'm visiting a dear friend in Denmark that I met through Sims, and have known for 15 years. I've visited her many times in Real Life as well as talking to her regularly over the internet AND it's timed for her birthday. Big Grin

#16 09-06-2015 
(09-06-2015 04:26 PM)celebkiriedhel Wrote:  porridge and oatmeal are the same I think.

Not exactly, from what I've seen. According to this article oatmeal can be considered a type of porridge, but not all porridge is oatmeal. Big Grin

#17 09-06-2015 
That sounds right BO. In any case, I've had all different kinds of porridge in my life, and have enjoyed each and every one of them. Big Grin

#18 09-06-2015 
I can make some porridge muffins if you'd like to try them for breakfast, kiri Big Grin I love them hot from the oven and served with fresh fruit and a yoghurt.

#19 10-06-2015 
Sounds fabulous Karen.

#20 10-06-2015 
We often have porridge and honey right here, no need to go to Europe for it. Karen's muffins and fruit sound good. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option