sims2 #1
Here are some recolours of the massage table that came with Bon Voyage.

Plus BONUS! default-replacement textures for the massage oil bottles, because those are not "designable" in game. They always stay the same colour. The same bottles are also used as the suncreen bottle when sims sunbathe, so the sunscreen bottle will be changed as well. There are THREE default-replacement colours included here but you can only install ONE at a time.

The massage table recolours are normal recolours, you can install as many as you like.

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Massage Table Recolours Screenshot Massage Table Recolours Screenshot Massage Table Recolours Screenshot Massage Table Recolours Screenshot Massage Table Recolours Screenshot Massage Table Recolours Screenshot Massage Table Recolours Screenshot Massage Table Recolours Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.08 MB | File Name fanseelamb_MassageTable_Recolours.rar | # of Downloads 1,256  
Filesize 28.99 KB | File Name fanseelamb_MassageOil-SuntanOil-Bottle_DEFAULT-REPLACEMENTS.rar | # of Downloads 618  

Comments
#2 25-10-2015
Thank you fansee, lovely color choices as always.

#3 25-10-2015
Thank you, fansee!

#4 25-10-2015
Oh that was fast! *-* And they look great, thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option