• IngeJones Picnic Bench
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
More blasts from the past as I continue in my quest to prevent the portal being a Sunday dinner of assorted lamb sundries.... I made this a long time ago and never uploaded it.

Inge's picnic table and the hidden chair packages to make it a functional table.

I just remapped the table to pull its textures from the game outdoor tables. It is named the same as Inge's original so put it in your downloads folder to overwrite hers.

Polys: 1068, price:275, subsets: 1, catalog location:tables, recolors: any recolors for the outdoor tables

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
IngeJones Picnic Bench Screenshot IngeJones Picnic Bench Screenshot IngeJones Picnic Bench Screenshot IngeJones Picnic Bench Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 69.57 KB | File Name ijPicnicBenchrepo.rar | # of Downloads 2,735  

Comments
#13 29-10-2015
I like this, thanks for sharing.

#14 29-10-2015
(29-10-2015 01:46 AM)leefish Wrote:  I asked Inge about this table YEARS ago and she said share away, so I am.

Yup, that's what she told me, too. Inge is the best in that regard! Nice to see she still shows up here as well Smile

Hi, Inge! wave

#15 29-10-2015
Would you believe I haven't seen this picnic table before? I like it a lot - and it's exactly what I need for... this thing, too. Smile And of course, repository rules!

Thank you, Lee and Inge!

#16 05-11-2015
This is awesome!

Sorry, that is a members only option