sims2 #1
This is a global mod to make fire more dangerous in the Sims 2. It comes it two versions, cd_more_dangerous_fire is the balanced version - fire spreads faster and destroys quicker, if you act quickly it can still be brought under control but if not it can get out of hand. The in the cd_much_more_dangerous_fire version, fire spreads and destroys twice as fast as in the more dangerous version. Only choose one.

This is a global mod that affects all fire in the game, once the fire has started. It does not affect the odds of fire starting.

Compatibility

Should be compatible with all versions up to Freetime. May not be compatible with Apartment Life or Ultimate Collection, I can’t test this as I don’t have those.

Conflicts

This is a simple tuning mod that tweaks the values in one BCON file, there are no mods I can think of that it would conflict with. It definitely works with the firemod available at MATY. You can even tweak the values yourself in SIMPE to get ones more to your liking.

Credits

Thanks to the makers of SimPE, and the hosts of this site for being welcoming towards creators adding global mods such as these

Feel free to use my stuff however you need and re-upload but please give me credit.

Screenshots
More Dangerous Fire Screenshot More Dangerous Fire Screenshot More Dangerous Fire Screenshot More Dangerous Fire Screenshot More Dangerous Fire Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 328 bytes | File Name cd_more_dangerous_fire.zip | # of Downloads 13,410  

Filesize 337 bytes | File Name cd_even_more_dangerous_fire.zip | # of Downloads 1,923  
Comments
#5 08-11-2015
FIRE! ACK! FIRE EVERYWHERE! ACK ACK ACK! FIRE FIRE!

* fanseelamb runs around flailing and shouting and flailing

#6 09-11-2015
This is cool. I needed this mod a while back for a story that I was working on, thanks. At first I thought it was pictures from Deb's game.

#7 09-11-2015
LOL Rana!

#8 25-01-2017
Is this compatible with Mansion and Garden?

Sorry, that is a members only option