There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Fishmas tree
I just want to be a fish
Swimmin' around the fishmas bowl
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Fishmas are fins

Yetis, yetis, everywhere!

Here's a mod that will instantly transform all your bigfoots into yetis. (Bigfoot-Yeti_DEFAULT)

There's also a "custom" version which consists of clothes, hair and facemask makeup to let you make normal sims look like yetis. (Bigfoot-Yeti_CUSTOM)

You can install both at the same time if you want.

Merry Fishmas!

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Bigfoot Yeti Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 1.61 MB | File Name Fishmas_Gift_Day12.7z | # of Downloads 459  

Comments
#13 02-01-2016
I know what elflamb made this. Yes I do.

#14 24-02-2017
Hello and thank you again for these gifts! I was wondering how you use the custom version? I used pescado's clothing tool and my Bigfoot never turned into a yeti. I tried saving-exiting-re-entering the lot, I had him take a shower, and I also tried quitting the game and re-loading. I also noticed Bigfoots can't change their appearance using normal mirrors and they can't change their clothes using normal dressers. Is there a modded one I need to use?
Any help is appreciated, thank you!

#15 24-02-2017
Hello there, @shastakiss! The custom version is more of a costume, meant for non-bigfoot sims to dress up in so they look like yetis. So you can, for instance, make a yeti looking sim in CAS and put him in game for a quick photoshoot.

If you want to change the appearance of one specific actual bigfoot, the best way is to use Alt Sim Surgery for SimPE. What you'd do is make a new sim in bodyshop, dressed up in full yeti costume. Then open SimPE, run the Alt SimSurgery tool, select your in-game bigfoot sim and the new bodyshop sim you want him to look like, and do the surgery. That will change the look of the sim while keeping his bigfoot behaviors.

And just to be safe, please backup your game before using the Alt Sim Surgery! I have used it gobs of times and never had any problems, but you never know.

#16 24-02-2017
(^-^*) I should've figured out it was a costume! And okay, I thought it would require SimPe, thank you very much for explaining.

Sorry, that is a members only option