snow looks weird on floortiles ?
#1 24-01-2016 
  • Registered
Hello guys i was wondering if someone could help me with this problem im have during the winter season when it snow's.

The snow is not correctly overlaid as its supossed te be. Its clipping through the floortiles.

I'm running my game on windows 10 and because of that i have problems with my graphics so i had the newer graphics card installed by Leefish.

All seemed fine till it became winter and the snow was causing this problem.

[Image: 2mc5yy9.jpg]

I really would apreciate it Big Grin

EDIT :
Ofcourse celebkiriedhel i have now included that iformation

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Nvidia@ GeForce@ GTX 970M graphics card, Intel® Core™ 17-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

I'm playing on the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

I also added the Config-Log-File.

Big Grin

Attached File(s)
.txt  FERNAS-config-log.txt (Size: 10.43 KB / Downloads: 598)
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 07:22 PM by kasamhse.)

#2 24-01-2016 
Please include:

The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
Your operating System and game type (Ultimate Collection).

#3 24-01-2016 
  • Registered
Celebkiriedhel i have added the the information in the previous post. Big Grin

#4 26-01-2016 
It looks like The Sims is using the Intel HD graphics card for some reason... sorry, didn't mean to get in the way of the thread it's just
something I noticed. @kasamhse

#5 27-01-2016 
@kasamhse

Thanks for the info. Skoorl is right - you're using the Intel card for your game. Is that the one you want to use? Or do you want to use your Radeon?

#6 28-01-2016 
  • Registered
Thank you guys for helping me, I really dont know which one im supossed to use, I thought that the intel videocard was the one i was supossed to use.
If not so which one then the radeon ?

#7 28-01-2016 
@kasamhse

The Intel card is fine. The reason why I asked because there are different solutions based on which card you prefer.

The graphic rules is ok, but you do need to use a new video card -

Download video cards - intel - 191b

\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Config\
\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\CsConfig\
MUST BE INSTALLED IN BOTH FOLDERS

#8 07-02-2016 
  • Registered
Hi guys sorry for the late reply, Thank you celebkiriedhel for the file i did put it my game folders however it did not do the trick Sad

Maybe its has something to do with the Graphics file because witout the graphics file the game realy doesnt look what its supossed to like on we all know that now becacuse of windows 10 however the snow did stick normally to the ground. But when i put your edited graphics file into my games folders the game does look like what its supossed to be however the snow doesnt stick to the ground.

That was something i noticed, I hope that wil help Shy

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option