[split] Sims 2 crashing
#1 27-03-2016 
  • Registered
I did everything that was in the directions but it still crashes. Any advice to fix this?

Here is my log if it helps any.

Attached File(s)
.txt  CATRINA-config-log.txt (Size: 10.37 KB / Downloads: 507)
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2016 12:14 PM by AnythingPandas.)

#2 27-03-2016 
@AnythingPandas Please don't add your problem to someone else's thread. I've started a new one here for you.

You haven't mentioned if you are using Ultimate Collection or the DVD's.

#3 27-03-2016 
The log looks like DVD version, but we have already seen in the past that this means very little. Some people install UC on a system with remnants of a previous DVD installation, and get the same output. Smile

#4 28-03-2016 
@BoilingOil I've noticed that recent ones seem to have EP9 instead of SP9 as well. So it may be that UC have changed that in the repair/installation thing. Makes it confusing for me.

#5 28-03-2016 
Very annoying indeed. If they *have* changed that, I'd expect them to at least update the game version number as well. But the log shows 1.17.0.66, just like the M&G engine.

#6 28-03-2016 
@BoilingOil Yeah, completely annoying. I'm not sure if the engine number is the same though. I'd have to go back over the config-log.txts to know.

#7 02-04-2016 
  • Registered
its the Ultimate Collection from origin

#8 02-04-2016 
@AnythingPandas please read this post : http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/announcements.php?aid=14

If you give all the requested information then we can help you faster

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option