• Oaktowne Toiletstall Door
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

From the makers of the Resistal Astro Door comes a new product: the Resistall Oaktowne Door. Because your classy establishments deserve classy doors, even in the little rooms. The Resistall Oaktowne Door is a fully functional toiletstall that can be placed between walls.

What you need to know
Catalog name: ResiStall Oaktowne Door
Catalog location: Plumbing > Toilets
Catlog price: § 550
Polycount: 1858
Repositoried: To the basegame value toilet and the basegame Oaktowne door
States: Both dirty and clean fully functional

Warning: Due to the EA Staff's shocking lack of proper vocabulary, the toilet will look best with plain recolors. Unless you like flowery toiletseats.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Oaktowne Toiletstall Door Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 57.13 KB | File Name Klaartje_ToiletStallDoorOaktowne.zip | # of Downloads 902  

Comments
#5 07-07-2016
How neat. Thanks Klaartje!

(PS - Me too Fansee. And now I've got the urge to load my game for the first time in a long while. Who'd of thunk that a toilet door would excite me so much?)

#6 07-07-2016
These look very good, indeed. Good work, Klaartje.

But I *am* now very confused. Are these just doors, like the title says? Or are these complete stalls, as the article seems to suggest (because they are found in Plumbing > Toilets)? Because I can't see doors belonging in the toilets section.

#7 07-07-2016
Downloading now. Thank you! Smile

#8 07-07-2016
Thanks for the comments Smile
@BoilingOil: sorry about the confusion! They are complete stalls indeed. I guess stalls without walls would be a better title Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option