[split] [split] Sims2 UC and Windows 10 CAS Crash
#1 01-06-2017 
  • Registered
Hi @celebkiriedhel. I have the same problem. I just downloaded The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (from origin) on my PC with Windows 10 and the game crashes every time that I open create-a-sim and I have to shut down and restart my computer every time. I am able to enter into neighborhoods though. From the advice of an origin help advisor, I deleted both The Sims 2 UC and origin and reinstalled both of them (which did not help). I have also repaired the game in origin (which did not help). Despite reading through so many threads, I have absolutely no idea how to resolve this problem. Could you please help me? Thank you to anyone who can help me with my problem (:

My config-log:

.txt  TARA-PC-config-log.txt (Size: 10.25 KB / Downloads: 371)

#2 06-06-2017 
Please start your request on a new thread. Please don't just add to someone elses.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option