Ultimate Collection is Crashing again!
#1 11-08-2017 
Hi I'm hoping someone can explain what is going on with the game now. Let me first start by saying I had to have my motherboard replaced and my hard drive wiped clean before they figure out the problem. Nothing to do with the game. A bad build on the makers part.

Celebkiriedhel has helped in the past with my crashing problem. I don't know for sure if all was corrected with the fixes because the computer was crashing, because of the above mention problem.
This is what I was given and I have replaced into repaired computer.
Graphic Rules - RADEON - Texture Fix
Video Cards.sgr - RADEON - 682b then she did one better and tailored the graphic rule to my system.

Here are my system specs: Windows 10 Home, AMD A12-9800 Radeon R7, 12 compute cores 4C+8G 3.80 Ghz, RAM 16.0GB, 64-bit operating system , x64 based processor

I've attached the files that was requested by Celebkiredhel for the last fix. Also the log folder have an AppError log, AudioErrors log, and Sim2Exception log.

Please if someone can figure this out it will be a blessing!

I don't want to play three all the time. It has a whole new bucket of worms! I know I bought it hoping it would be comparable to Sims 2! How can they be so different! WHYYYYY!!!!!

Sincerely, LostSims723

Attached File(s)
.txt  DESKTOP-G3DE45N-config-log.txt (Size: 10.19 KB / Downloads: 456)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 76.13 KB / Downloads: 573)

#2 17-08-2017 
Hi is there no one who can help with this problem? Can someone suggest another site that could help?

#3 12-10-2017 
Has nobody been able to help you yet? It seems eerily quiet here upon returning. Did you try Mod the Sims?

#4 13-10-2017 
@LostSims723

Your graphic rules/video cards is fine. That isn't what is causing the crash.

What exactly is the crash - can you describe it?

#5 09-12-2017 
Hi Guys, thanks for answering but I stopped playing and went to sims 3. It's crashing too. So if I'm going to fix anything it will be my favorite of the two. I'm adding my logs again. I hope someone is around to help. I getting two errors one is a direct 3d error outofvideomemory and today it a runtime error.
Spec are the same:Windows 10 Home, AMD A12-9800 Radeon R7, 12 compute cores 4C+8G 3.80 Ghz, RAM 16.0GB, 64-bit operating system , x64 based processor

I do have a curious question could it be that my monitor is to old for my video card? I have had it for a while. It's a lot older than the pc.

Thanks,
Lostsims

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 76.13 KB / Downloads: 473)
.txt  Sims2Exception 2017.12.08 20.04.49.txt (Size: 15.47 KB / Downloads: 590)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option