[split] Sims2 UC and Windows 10 CAS Crash
#1 03-12-2017 
  • Registered
Hello

I have been running Sims 2 UC on my Windows 7 Laptop updated to Windows 10.
After much effort, it has been running fairly well since January, only crashing occasionally when purchasing clothing for Sims or choosing clothing in Create a Family.
Today I tried to load Create-A-Sim Bodyshop from Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin and this crashed with the message: "The application has crashed. The application will now terminate."
Upon loading the game itself I found that the it also crashed when using the Create a Family option.
I have deleted the CAS cache file and the cigen.package file as well as attempted to update the Graphic Rules and Video Cards scr files found under his thread. http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6886
After making these changes both Body shop and the game itself continue to crash.

Attached is my config-log file
.txt  WO181791612-config-log.txt (Size: 10.43 KB / Downloads: 285)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option