Sims 2 Windows 10 - CAS Crashing
#1 15-04-2018 
  • Registered
Could someone please help? I'm using a Windows 10 and have been having some crashing issues. I have the Sims 2 Complete Collection. The game works fine until I click "add a new sim" in CAS and it gives me this error and crashes every time. I'm hoping all I need to do is download something for a fix. Can someone point me in the right direction? Also, I've been running as administrator and have been trying to run it in windows 8 mode but no luck.

.txt  USER-PC-config-log.txt (Size: 10.18 KB / Downloads: 324)
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2018 02:10 PM by Cakepop.)

#2 20-04-2018 
@Cakepop, posting the same issue in multiple threads is not going to help you much, I'm afraid. If someone knows how to help you solve your issue, they will tell you in the old thread. In the meantime, I'm freezing this one, so all hte answers will come in one place, okay?

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option