• Fred and Natalya Secretaire
  • Creator: Leefish
sims2 #1
I made this because I was inspired by the GoS theme, so I put it on GoS.

I was on MTS, looking for a download that I had years ago and found a really cool thing from 2007. The aesthetic was maybe a bit too old school, but then I remembered the Fredrik desk that was in the IKEA pack, the one with the books on shelves that didnt have any bookcase functionality (and was as big as a small house). That was my Eureka moment.

Excellent functionality from 2007 + Mesh from EA that needed that functionality = The Fred and Natalya Secretaire. Your sim can use the desk and another sim can get books from the shelves on the desk. Cool, no?

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Fred and Natalya Secretaire Screenshot Fred and Natalya Secretaire Screenshot Fred and Natalya Secretaire Screenshot  
Download link
Comments
#2 21-09-2018
Woot! This is perfect Heart I'm so glad you're creating again - and bringing wonderful functioning goodies
YAY {{{hugs}}}

#3 08-10-2018
Marvellous solution for cramped quarters: a single-tile bookcase with built-in room for a computer and up to NINE other goodies. Nine spaces to put stuff like a SimBlender, an ACR-adjuster, and other small (cheat-)objects.
This is going to be my go-to desk/bookcase solution for sure!

#4 22-11-2020
Excellent idea! This is perfect.

Sorry, that is a members only option