Show Us Your Sims!
#101 04-08-2020 
(04-08-2020 04:07 PM)ocelotekatl Wrote:  Hoo, boy, it's been a while since I logged on.

I didn't realize I had such a huge fan. @Pizzatron-9000, your pics are amazing!
You're here! We were just talking about you. Catherine TCJD was saying that you and she go back a ways. Smile

Thank you for the words of praise, but my use of "Barbarians at the Gate" goodies isn't even half of it! Your "Midnight at the [Pretty Much Everything]" goodies are here, there and everywhere in my game...uniforms, accessories, furniture and fixtures...I should just take about a dozen more screenshots of Benne's three-story spaceship and Serra Bellum's lab, because pictures say more than words. Big Grin

So thanks again for all you do, sir. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2020 05:59 PM by Pizzatron-9000.)

#102 10-11-2021 
  • Registered
I used to love Sims and spend much time in it. But the moment came, and I stopped liking the genre. I wanted something new and decided to play CS:GO. Almost all of my friends played this game, and it was easy for me to learn all the mechanics and nuances of the game quickly. After a while, I realized that you could make good money on the game, selling skins. By that time, I had accumulated not a small number of them. I started searching the Internet for information on how I can do this and came across this site https://skincashier.com/. In a couple of weeks, I had successfully sold several skins. I realized that from the game, you need to get not only fun but also profit.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2021 09:11 AM by sardaham.)

#103 11-11-2021 
(10-11-2021 12:22 PM)sardaham Wrote:  I used to love Sims and spend much time in it. But the moment came, and I stopped liking the genre.
Aw. Was it some particular event or life change which made you go from liking Sims to disliking Sims? Sad

#104 16-03-2022 
[Image: v3boNlr.jpg]

Dustin Broke bathing his younger brother Beau while the friend that he brought with him from school watches them.

Sorry, that is a members only option