• Let's Party! Drink Dispensers
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
This is not new, you may remember seeing it a while ago if you follow my Tumblr, but one of the current things I’m doing sort of goes along with it. A certain fish made it clear she was waiting for them to be uploaded, so here they are. Finally. Sims just serve them directly from the fridge - they are cloned from the quick meal cans. The drink level in the cups doesn’t change, even when empty, because the original cans don’t have states since you can’t see inside them. I still think they are cute and worth having at your sim’s next party Wink Three flavors, fruit punch, sweet tea and lemonade. You can have them all or just pick the one(s) you want out of the zip. Make sure you keep the justJones_drinkServer package if you get rid of any of the flavors.

Screenshots
Let's Party! Drink Dispensers Screenshot Let's Party! Drink Dispensers Screenshot Let's Party! Drink Dispensers Screenshot Let's Party! Drink Dispensers Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 215.71 KB | File Name justJones_PartyDrinkDispensers.zip | # of Downloads 1,896  

Comments
#5 26-10-2018
Great to see these here! Great to see you uploading again Heart

#6 05-02-2021
I needed this for my game (T___T)d Thank you!

#7 19-03-2021
I had no idea this was absolutely necessary until I saw it! What is a party without drinks?

Sorry, that is a members only option