Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Help?
#1 09-01-2019 
  • Registered
I can't find my config log so sorry Confused

I'm on a Windows 10 HP Pavillion laptop and my graphics card is intel core i5 8th generation. I recently switched my computer and had a graphics card just as bad on my old (Windows 7) computer where the game played fine with 3gb custom content Confused

I'm having the blinkity blinkity problem like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW14UWr0XkU

So I've tried

*Playing the game vanilla

*Hack conflict detection

*Graphics rule maker

*No CD short cut and uninstalling SecuROM

*uninstalling and reinstalling

*updating

*repairing

and more...

My game is on 60 fps, the shadows and edges is greyed out

HELP I will be your humble follower for LIFE if you can fix my game Heart

#2 09-01-2019 
The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file

#3 09-01-2019 
  • Registered
Update: fixed it

#4 09-01-2019 
How did you fix it? It might be useful for other people to know.

#5 25-01-2019 
  • Registered
(09-01-2019 09:47 AM)leefish Wrote:  How did you fix it? It might be useful for other people to know.

Oh sorry..late reply!

but I used to normal "fixing the game files" one but I wasn't changing the settings in game before I posted on here haha.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option