shown name for recolors (objects non bodyshop)
#1 03-12-2019 
Hi,
hopefully a very easy question and sorry I think I'm just not finding the right words to use a search function (name and recolor are giving too many results)

With testingcheats enabled there is a yellow box when holding the mouse over an object or in this case a recolor that would show further information. I seem to remember that one of the lines could be used to to name a recolor (like black, blue, pink) but I don't know which line that is. I'm guessing it's one of the lines in the MMAT ? name or modelname maybe? and the creator line is showing only zeros can I change that one?

Thanks in advance!
Lucydique, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2019.

#2 03-12-2019 
You cannot edit the internal filenames of a package or it will break. When you hover over the recolor icon it will show you the creator name, which may or may not be helpful.

#3 03-12-2019 
oh ok thank you, so i could just "abuse" the creator field and put the name of the color in there instead?

#4 03-12-2019 
If you mean the creator string that is a set of numbers in the MMAT, no. You can add dtString value and put it there if you like, but generally the internal name has the creators name in it.

Sorry, that is a members only option