Windows 10 + NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050
#1 19-12-2019 
  • Registered
Hello!

First of all, sorry for my english! Undecided I'll do my best

I am a real fan of the sims 2 and I'm trying to make it work on my new laptop. I own Windows 10 Home with the nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 and Intel UHD Graphics 630. I have all the sims 2 games except the last (mansions ang gardens) and is not the UC.
Due to the problem with Direcxt 9, I can play the game thanks to the compability option which windows offers, and I am executing as a administrator.
My game run ok but the graphics are stuck in 800x600 and with the black shadow under the sims. I fixed the shadows choosing the low option in the game. Thanks to this forum I checked the graphic rule on the documents' folder and it says that de graphic card is not found in database. I've tried everything. Every Graphic Rule, every Video Card from this forum but it didn't work and I still do not know what is the problem! I downloaded the Graphic rule maker but it didn't do anything. I don't know if I have to make any change in nvidia settings or what.

If anyone could help me I would really aprecciate it because I can't find any solution.

Thank you so much!

.txt  DESKTOP-5SQF1LR-config-log.txt (Size: 10.19 KB / Downloads: 349)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option