Nice to meet ya!
#1 28-12-2019 
  • Registered
Hello, nice to meet everyone Smile

I'm ForestBalrog, been Simming since 2004. I mostly play The Sims 1 & 2 but recently have been playing The Sims 4 as well as some of the older console games (which are initially how I started playing Sims.) I'm not online all the time, but back in the day I was somewhat active in the community and I do have my own site which I sadly rarely find the time to update & organize anymore. Anyways, hello and looking forward to chatting with all of you fellow simmers! Wink

#2 28-12-2019 
Hiya! *splash* Welcome to the pond Wink

#3 28-12-2019 
hi all

#4 28-12-2019 
  • Registered
Thank you! Nice to meet you both Smile

#5 28-12-2019 
Hello welcome to our pond *swims* (Actually I'm far better at running than swimming!)

#6 28-12-2019 
Hi. Welcome to Leefish. I'm Ginnie, and I do the Sims Community Finds. Am currently working on placing the Saving the Sims stuff at Sims Cave.

#7 30-12-2019 
  • Registered
Hello! Nice to meet you Karen! Smile I'm sad to say I'm not the best at running or swimming but I sure do love doing both! And Ginnie, you are awesome! I actually know you from TerraLuna and I am pretty sure I was getting emails that you were backing up some things from Yahoo Groups. I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work with saving things, and it's nice to officially meet you as well Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option