Greetings From A Wet-Wolf!
#1 04-10-2010 
[Image: wetwolf_04.gif]
< shakes off water and looks around >

Sheesh!

Next time I decide to follow a link (even from a fellow "not-right thinker" like BoilingOil) I think I'll pack some survival gear...or at least a snorkel!

Anyway, in case you are wondering what that "marvelous" smell is, it's Wolf...actually wet Wolf...or more precisely this wet Wolf!

To be more specific, I'm a TS2 addicted She-Wolf from the USA (Washington State, Seattle-area in case anyone cares) who wants to be a modder but can't seem to make the progress that I want yet & so am currently soaking up all the knowledge I can from folks (like BO) who manage to tolerate my strange brain/personality disorder. (My brain is seriously "not right"...but it fits me to a T!)

Anyway I spend most of my non-Sim time on Simbology, which is where I saw BO's link to this site, which I blindly followed...without realizing it was a fish bowl.

Anyway, I think I will go dry myself off & poke around a bit...and sorry about the wet paw-prints on your nice clean site!
***Proud member of Leefish since Oct 2010***
**Queen of the Reticulated MoonBat Society**
***Long Live the Wolves & all Wild Canines!***

#2 04-10-2010 
Hi ZW, nice to see you here!

You're surprised to find yourself in a fish bowl? Didn't the link say LeeFISH ??? Fish don't do well without water... Silly Wolf! Rofl

Anyway, welcome to LeeFISH.nl. I hope you'll find something to your liking.

#3 04-10-2010 
Hallo - welcome to LeeFish. Yes, its really cool to have BO about, I like BHAV's, I wish I was better at them. We are all a bit mad here really - I mean the site is run by a Fish, a barrel of oil, a cookiemonster and a Barbie freak. Its a good job Cmo is normal (ish) Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 04-10-2010 
I iz normal? Rofl Well, if you say so. Confused

Hiya ZW! You'll be fine here, once you learn to breath water.
Just keep swimming...

#5 05-10-2010 
(04-10-2010 12:26 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  ...You're surprised to find yourself in a fish bowl? Didn't the link say LeeFISH ???...

Yeah, but remember I'm quite Dyslexic (or is that Lysdexic?) so I thought the site was "Lee Fresh" & that it would lead me to a "Fresh Bowl" & I was hungry at the time & all my bowls were dirty so...
[Image: embarassed-1.gif]

Thankfully it seems to be a tropical bowl (which is far better than the frigid waters where I hail from) & I can at least dog-paddle well, so I think I'll survive okay...though I will likely do better once my Scuba Gear arrives! (Gotta love Amazon's free shipping deals!)

Also good to see that normalcy is not a membership requirement here, so I should fit it pretty well!
***Proud member of Leefish since Oct 2010***
**Queen of the Reticulated MoonBat Society**
***Long Live the Wolves & all Wild Canines!***

#6 05-10-2010 
Yeah, I do remember you are Lyxdesic, but at least now you got a chance to mention it, so others can become aware of it as wel. Wink

#7 05-10-2010 
(04-10-2010 04:03 PM)Cmo Wrote:  I iz normal? Rofl Well, if you say so. Confused

well, normal ISH. You are the acceptable face of the site loonies....

Of course, we know you, so we know that you are not THAT normal.Wink
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

Sorry, that is a members only option