sims2 #1
Part 3 of the "Realistic Gardening" series. It brings the sales prices of Fish down to where the most expensive fish (a mounted Golden Trout) earns you §144 in stead of §691.

Fresh Fish prices:
  • Bass : small §32, Jumbo §48 (was §33/§61)
  • Catfish : small §40, Jumbo §60 (was §49/§124)
  • Trout : small §48, Jumbo §72 (was §87/§221)
  • Golden Trout: §96 (was §518)
The mounted versions:
  • Bass : small §48, Jumbo §72 (was §44/§81)
  • Catfish : small §60, Jumbo §90 (was §65/§165)
  • Trout : small §72, Jumbo §108 (was §116/§295)
  • Golden Trout: §144 (was §691)

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - LowerFishPrices Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.02 KB | File Name BO - LowerFishPrices.zip | # of Downloads 1,569  

Comments
#9 25-01-2014
No, but considering that a single fish is all that is needed to prepare a complete group meal, their customers will have the cheapest food in the galaxy. I had actually taken that into account when deciding on the prices.

You could, of course, choose to just have your fisherman EAT their catch, in stead of having them sell it.

But to each their owm, I guess.

#10 26-01-2014
*thinks*
You're right. I didn't thought about that since I didn't know they could serve their fish to customers (OFB is installed, but never used). But I only sell the fish from inventory and they sometimes cook it, and for that the low prices are fine to me.

#11 26-01-2014
Oh yeah, in that case I see your point. Big Grin

But I wasn't even thinking of selling meals. In a shop, it's possible to put fresh raw fish on sale as well. Other sims then buy the fish to make a meal of at home. THEY get the cheapest fresh meals ever.

#12 28-01-2014
And now I see your point Smile
The only strange thing about this topic is talking English with someone who's also from the Netherlands. But well.

Sorry, that is a members only option