• BO - SW-Produce-Packing-Station-Update
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Part 4 of the "Realistic Gardening" series, this one is ONLY useful if you also have Paladin's Produce-Packing-Station. This is a biggie (over 2MB)! If you're playing your game with my previous two mods (NoFreshFood! and MoreRealisticYields), then you'll also want this one. It corrects the station and crates to a price setting more in line with normal food: a crate of Eggplants will sell for §240, Cucumbers, Strawberries and Pole Beans for §160, and the others for §80 a crate. That's still §2/food point, pus 11% extra for packing them. For this mod to work, you'll still need the original from SimWardrobe, but 10 of the original 11 files must be overwritten by mine. Happy Sim-gardening!!

NOTE: if you use this, do NOT also install the Apples correction that I released earlier. It's not needed, and in fact even counter-productive.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - SW-Produce-Packing-Station-Update Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 2.25 MB | File Name BO - SW-Produce-Packing-Station-Update.zip | # of Downloads 1,580  

Comments
#5 04-04-2012
Sure, add links as much as you want, dear. And I have a similar mod for the Fish packing station, in case you recolors for that, too Smile

#6 26-07-2012
Thanks! This is so great and I would never have thought of the fact that your lower price mods should match up with Paladin's Produce Packing. Thank you!

I have a whole neighbourhood of sims living as pioneers and subsisting on farming and selling produce so I love your mods!!

#7 26-07-2012
Enjoy, Valentinegirl... I see you've been plundering my archives. I hope you'll have great fun using my mods.

#8 04-06-2016
  • Registered
Sorry about this, but I must ask...I just downloaded both your fish and produce packing station update, and now the SW packaging stations comes up as Duplicates in Downloads Organiser...is this normal? I usually get rid of Duplicates, but now..me not so sure.
Thank you

Sorry, that is a members only option