sims2 #1
When you send a large group of sims to University, and house them in a dorm, you'll be in trouble... You want them all to claim a room BEFORE the Dormies start rolling in, but have you ever tried to navigate 8 sims to their proper rooms when there's only one or two staircases? They all stumble over each other, blocking paths, complaining about being blocked and not getting anywhere...

As requested by arathea, dorm-doors can now be remotely claimed/locked/unlocked/unclaimed. No more sims running 5 miles uphill, against the wind both ways, in a blizzard to get to the desired room: simply claim your spot while still standing by the mail-box Wink

Pause your game, select each sim in turn and have them claim their room. Then unpause for a moment, pause again, and you can all have them lock their rooms REMOTELY (if you don't want dormies to set up camp there). An hour sim time is now MORE than enough to house them all.

Be aware: once the Dormies start pouring in (after one sim hour), they have the same remote ability!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Remote Dorm-Doors Screenshot BO - Remote Dorm-Doors Screenshot BO - Remote Dorm-Doors Screenshot BO - Remote Dorm-Doors Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 1.23 KB | File Name BO - Remote Dorm-Doors.zip | # of Downloads 1,674  

Comments
#9 02-08-2011
You're welcome, Toni Smile
By the way, good to see you again. I missed you! Smile

#10 19-11-2011
  • Registered
Added this one to my game too... Smile
it works great ! My college Sims thank you very much BO ! Big Grin

#11 19-11-2011
Your YAs are most welcome, friend! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option