Hey, everyone!
#1 03-07-2021 
  • Registered
I'm Kate. I've been around the Sims community for twenty years. You may have known me at N99 (and other spots) as DamageInc356 or GoS as greeneyedhobgobblin (still my name there). I used to run the TS CC site Simage Homes. When TS2 came out, I never looked back. I've played TS3 a bit too, but TS2 is my real love. Aside from some adding morphs to clothes meshes, I never got that far into making CC for TS2. That's changed in the past few months. I'm having a great time learning new things.

#2 03-07-2021 
Welcome to the pond, Kate wave

#3 03-07-2021 
Hi Kate - Welcome! Flower

#4 04-07-2021 
Kate, I'm Ginnie of Saving the Sims. I've had your Sims 1 files for ages - do you want them? Or may I upload the to Sims Cave/SFS?

#5 04-07-2021 
  • Registered
(04-07-2021 08:12 PM)Ginnie Wrote:  Kate, I'm Ginnie of Saving the Sims. I've had your Sims 1 files for ages - do you want them? Or may I upload the to Sims Cave/SFS?
You can upload them. I'd like a link though. Someone was hosting my site when I abandoned it, but I think their site went down too. I probably have the site's page, download, and image files somewhere, but I doubt I'll ever dig them up and find a new home for it.

Sorry, that is a members only option