[SOLVED] The Sims 2 UC keeps crashing
#1 23-10-2021 
  • Registered
Hi. I've been having this problem with the game crashing ("The application has crashed. The application will now terminate.") and with pink flashing too, for the last 3 days. It's driving me crazy, I've tried so many things, and when I think it finally works, because I'm able to play for a few minutes, even create a sim, then it suddely crashes again when entering a lot or building a house. Last week, my game was running perfectly, never had ANY problem with it. But, stupid me, wanted to reinstall the game, and now I can't get it to work and I just don't know why. I just can't understand why right now I'm having so much trouble with it, because this never happened to me before.
I'm playing on a custom hood made by me, and I also have custom content installed.

I have the 4GB patch, also d3d9.dll, tried deleting the cache files, thumbnails, neighborhoodmanager, but it keeps crashing. Sad

Specs:
Windows 10 Pro x64
Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz
RAM 32,0 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710

.txt  Sims2Exception 2021.10.23 10.22.40.txt (Size: 15.08 KB / Downloads: 170)
.txt  DADA-config-log.txt (Size: 10.59 KB / Downloads: 175)
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2021 09:20 AM by simsdada.)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option