What started you simming?
#71 31-10-2018 
(31-10-2018 02:08 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 01:23 AM)Kunder Wrote:  Well, The time had come..... <...snip...>
Feels good to be nice. Smile

And now you have me completely confused. So this story tells us that you bought the game twice, and gave both copies away...
OK, I get how that makes you nice, and how that gives you a great feeling. Because it *is* nice to be nice.

But here's the confusing part... You say you buy a set from this girl. Then you send her *original* set back to her, you say.
Then later, you say you bought a set from Ebay, which you sent her, while you gave *her* set to a friend...
These statements cannot both be right. If you sent back the original set, then you could not give that set to your friend as well. And if the girl had back her original set, then why did you send her the set that you bought off Ebay?

Also, all of that does NOT explain in the least how you got to play sims yourself -- which is, what this thread is about.

So, could you please explain further? Because I'm totally in the dark, here...

@BoilingOil

I bought "Box-O-Sims" at a yard sale.

RECAP:

I bought the Sims series once at a yard sale. I bought a SECOND copy of the original "The Sims", because I gave away the original "The Sims" I got in the yard sale box. "Sarah" now has that.

"Sarah" also got my daughters copy of Sims 4 (by accident).

I kept all the flash drives. I play off of those.

I hope this clears it up. Smile
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2018 06:40 PM by Kunder.)

#72 31-10-2018 
Ah, yes, much less confusing. Thank you! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

#73 31-10-2018 
(31-10-2018 07:23 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Ah, yes, much less confusing. Thank you! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Glad I could help you out there, buddy. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option