• Oil Lantern Version 2
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Yay! I got my PC up and running at last - and here is the first TS3 object of 2010 - a small Coleman lantern. A port of the lamp I ripped off from TS2 - I really like this upload, it helped me get my confidence back for TS3 creating.

[Image: outside%20lantern.jpg]

Prices and Recolourable Channels
100 simoleons, 2 recolourable channels, the body and the handles. Click on the attached screenshots to see the recoloured bits

Catalogue Location
Lamps

Polys
1110 polys (I know, I know, but sheesh, it has to look nice....EDIT whoops, I added the LODs together, so its a lot lower than I first thought Blush)

File Format
Package - this is an updated version given to me by Samelo - his specular is better than mine - thanks Samelo Big Grin

Creator Tools Used
TSR Workshop (I love the.wso format), Photoshop, UV mapper

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Oil Lantern  Version 2 Screenshot Oil Lantern  Version 2 Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 74.04 KB | File Name Oil Lantern by Leefish(2).rar | # of Downloads 2,989  

Comments
#5 06-03-2010

That looks fantastic Lee! Love it!

Thank you Smile

- Fresh-Prince

#6 06-03-2010
Aww thanks guys - it means a lot to see that you like my stuff - and FP - wait till you see the Mini Cooper S......

#7 06-03-2010
  • Eagle Scout
To simply like your stuff is an understatement, Fishy Big Grin Again, fantastic work on this. I shall be checking back for more, soon!

#8 10-03-2010

Perfection! I really want this for my cabin houses, but have to wait cause the download button takes me to an error page. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for creating and sharing with us.

Sorry, that is a members only option