What One Thing From Real Life Do You Wish Was In A Sims Game?
#11 02-11-2011 
Or mowing lawns and shoveling snow. Yes I'll work them to the bone lol. Washing a car could be nice too.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#12 02-11-2011 
You know, actually, the more of that stuff you mention, the less I like where this is going. Because you just *know* that if those things were all built in by the Maxoids they'd all take way too much time!

I mean, hey... I've *never* taken an hour to make a lunchmeat sandwich, and I certainly don't take an hour-and-a-half to eat it. When I take a leak, it's done in under two minutes. Making my bed is done in roughly the same time. In-game, those tasks take relatively forever to complete.

And, knowing the Maxoids, if they had built in these tasks, you can be certain they needed to be done almost twice a day every day... Forgot to wash your car this morning? No problem... it'll just break down on the next ride. TS2 would no longer be a game, but a chore.

Well, thank you ma'am, but no thank you ma'am. I think I'll take the game the way it is.

#13 02-11-2011 
You're probably right, then again I have modders who can help make these annoying tasks much more tolerable. I'm thinking maybe lawns could be every Sunday and shoveling could only be during the heavy snow storms.

The time required for ingame tasks is grossly exaggerated. lol.

#14 06-11-2011 
Although the more I think about it, as modders or people who use mods aren't we always adding more to the game? Adding or changing things that weren't in the game to begin with? Just a thought.

#15 06-11-2011 
True, we are... but I was hoping that what I *did* add made at least a little sense and added a bit more *fun*. More chores and thus less free time doesn't sound like *fun* to me.

#16 07-11-2011 
No your mods were totally time savers and things that made the game much easier to play. Although I can't help but love watching them do tedius things. For instance with the Macrotastics mod whenever I make A Sim clean I always,always follow them around the house and watch them clean. Especially when they have nothing else to do and everyone is out of the house due to school/work.

#17 07-11-2011 
Oh, yes, I like to do that, too. And I mostly enjoy picking out my least favorite sims for such duties. Although on some occasions... Well, let's just say that a certain combo of mods currently allows my sims to run around naked a lot. Especially with well-sculpted females, that can be fun for a dirty old man like me Tongue

#18 08-11-2011 
Oh BO you're so awesome lol. I don't let my Sims be naked for the sake of being naked but I do have skin mods and got rid of the mosaic censor. Seriously what were they censoring anyways lol.

#19 08-11-2011 
Umm! BO Baby I don't necessarily want my females to run around naked, being the dirty old lady that I am, I prefer my males naked. Wink
Do you know of any really good skins?
Umm! I should mention that I only use one mod, no need to mention which one Angel
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#20 08-11-2011 
I'd say "Please, do tell," but I know it's "Feed Baby" Smile
Good skins? Duh, I have yet to see a "Good Skin". The set I'm using (made by Selzi) is the best I've found so far, but I still find it quite limited in quality.

@Xander: Yeah, I use default replacer skins as well, and of course, I got rid of the censor. I'm not having my sims run around naked for the sake of being naked, really. What I have done, is making them not so uptight about being naked... if they undress for some purpose, they're a little less likely to dress again, unless there's a good reason. Like parents or children or total strangers being in the same room. But when they *do* run around like that, I *do* like to look! And with females, I find that more fun than with males, to be totally honest Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option