sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Now your sims can drink alcoholic beverages from the base game expensive bar. I added new pie menus to the poured interaction of bourbon, whiskey, vermouth, rum, vodka, and brandy. Teens can't use the alcoholic drinks, but can still use the Maxis poured or blended drinks. The bar is a non-default bar. The bar is found in general/party and costs 1,000 simoleons. Enjoy!

Feel free to use them however you want, please don't steal them. That is all.

Screenshots
Real Alcohol Bar Screenshot Real Alcohol Bar Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 159.69 KB | File Name Real_Alcohol_Bar_TNW.zip | # of Downloads 1,056  

Comments
#5 16-03-2012
Thanks Lee, but I wasn't planning on DL-ing even more... I hoped to find those things on this bar Tongue

Doesn't seem practical to have two bars in every establishment, one for many drinks, and another for 'real' alcohol. Might be different if those bars were a set.

#6 16-03-2012
well, you can always choose Wink . I love that bar from Cmo - I actually think it was one of the best things he made for TS2. Of course, his is all custom BHAVs.

#7 16-03-2012
Maybe I could make a new project out of all that... Create a Global mod that adds Jon's drinks with Cmo's intoxicating functions to all Maxis bars Tongue

Now THAT would be a hit!

#8 16-03-2012
BO, my policy says you can clone and tear apart my things and share them if you want. Of course it's up to cmo what you do with his things. Though I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you just opened his in simPE and compared it to your own work.

Sorry, that is a members only option