sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Now your sims can drink alcoholic beverages from the base game expensive bar. I added new pie menus to the poured interaction of bourbon, whiskey, vermouth, rum, vodka, and brandy. Teens can't use the alcoholic drinks, but can still use the Maxis poured or blended drinks. The bar is a non-default bar. The bar is found in general/party and costs 1,000 simoleons. Enjoy!

Feel free to use them however you want, please don't steal them. That is all.

Screenshots
Real Alcohol Bar Screenshot Real Alcohol Bar Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 159.69 KB | File Name Real_Alcohol_Bar_TNW.zip | # of Downloads 1,056  

Comments
#9 16-03-2012
If I actually *did* make this, and wanted to publish it, I'd of course consult you both first, Jon. In this case, I would just have to ask Cmo, then, because you've already given the permission... For which I thank you Smile

#10 16-03-2012
btw, I would contact cmomoney instead of sparklesim (I had no idea sparklesim WAS cmo until now). I think he would be more inclined to read his messages as cmo than sparkle.

#11 16-03-2012
I just followed Lee's lead, who said it was Cmo's bar that she linked to. And the MTS page says Cmomoney. Shell's link leads to Sparklesim's keg, though.

#12 16-03-2012
um yea, Sparklesim is NOT Cmo.

Sorry, that is a members only option